Rab Mens Microlight Jacket
The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a lightweight, narrow baffled down jacket with a weather resistant Pertex outer fabric.
The Microlight Alpine Jacket is an alpinist's dream!
Providing 140g (Large) of 750 fill Hydrophobic European goose down, all wrapped up in a streamlined package that provides maximum warmth for minimal weight. The clean lines and uncluttered, minimalist design make it ideal as a layering piece for climbing or for mountain marathons - but this adaptable piece is equally at home for day to day use or for lightweight back-packing.
The narrow baffle structure minimises down migration and provides optimum loft and a fixed hood makes this jacket the perfect choice when warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
- 140g 750 fill powerHydrophobicEuropean goose down (Large)
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with wired peak
- YKK front zip with internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim